Practice Areas - Personal Injury
Texas Lawyers Dedicated to Your Recovery
If you have been injured, you likely feel overwhelmed with the process of getting back to your day to day life. Medical treatment is not only financially costly, but it can start to squeeze your daily schedule as well. As you miss work and medical bills start to pile up, it's tempting to take the first offer that the insurance company makes, because it feels like the quickest way to get your life back.
Do not make the mistake of settling for an offer that is less than you deserve. Call the experienced personal injury lawyer at The Law Office of Carmen S. Mitchell, LLP today for a free initial consultation.
One of the largest challenges to someone trying to handle their own personal injury claim is that everyone else in the process has extensive experience in the process, except for you. The insurance adjuster, and everyone else you come in contact with from the responsible party simply wants to put the issue behind them, and for as little money as possible. When you have an experienced and effective advocate fighting for your best interest, you may end up receiving additional compensation that would have otherwise been overlooked. Some of the types of compensation you may be entitled to in a personal injury claim includes:
- Compensation for missed time at work
- All current medical bills, and estimated future medical bills
- Any modifications required for your home, work or car due to your rehabilitation
- Pain and Suffering, Emotional Distress
- Any damage to your property (such as your car, in the case of an auto accident)
- Loss of enjoyment, loss of consortium
- Punitive Damages (in cases where the responsible party showed extreme or repeated negligence)
The attorneys at The Law Office of Carmen S. Mitchell are ready to take up your fight and ensure that you receive all of the compensation you and your family deserve. We have successfully handled a wide variety of personal injury cases and are experienced in the following types of cases:
- Construction site accidents & injuries
- 18-wheeler, semi-truck accidents
- Slip and fall accidents, dangerous conditions
- Wrongful death claims
- Catastrophic injuries, brain & spinal cord injuries
The Law Office of Carmen S. Mitchell, LLP provides a free initial consultation to anyone who has been injured and is seeking compensation. Before you sign anything from the insurance companies, have your case reviewed by an attorney who is only looking out for your best interests.